Contact Information

• (866) 322-4466
  • (855) 488-1212 Toll Free
  • (866) 322-4466
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Monster Energy Email:

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact Monster Energy to Ask about:

Request for Information Question:

• “To find out if the check that I received is legitimate”
  • “Find out where my gear is”
  • “To find out about a advertisment ad i signed up for im trying to see if its legit or not”

Employment Question:

• “For job”
  • “Job”
  • “Bicycle job”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Missing item”
  • “Shipping”
  • “Sending tabs shipping”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I believe they are selling fake monsters at two stores in my city of Boca Raton Florida”
  • “There's people claiming they're from monster and they're threatening me with cops if I don't work with them ,just checking if they're legit”
  • “I’ve tried 2 of the last times to buy a cane of monster energy drink and this canes having no expiration dates on it!! And none of the store workers or menagers were able to give e an explanation for that!!!”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Charged double”
  • “Coupons”
  • “I am trying to pay for the unlock the valut but my billing information is different than my shipping”

Account Question:

• “Tabs not credited to account yet”
  • “Account”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Never got my application to mail in my 500 tabs as I was promised” , Review # 1684159
  • “Following up on my application”

Cards Question:

• “Monster vault, card will not work”
  • “On the promotional stuff it says my address does not match my card and I have my items always sent to where I work at in Tulsa at 2300 North Lewis”
  • “2019 nascar hero cards”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Tx hjx 2274 van is aggressively driving and rude and tailgating”

Other Question:

• “About my order”
  • “Wrong date on Promotion giveaway”
  • “Found a dead bug in my can”

Monster Energy Rating Stats

Customer Care

Top Monster Energy Products

Energy Drink, Gronk Energy Drink, Java Energy Drink

Monster Energy Pros and Cons

Pros: Taste when the product is good, Taste and texture, Love it, I love the drink untill this happened, Great energy drink

Cons: Floating stuff in it, Unavailability, Funky taste, Banana, Will drink amp

Summary

Monster Energy is an energy drink. Monster Beverages has been manufacturing it since April 2002. The company headquarters is based in Corona, California, USA. There are 34 variants of Monster Energy in North America. They are Regular (green), Cuba Lima, Khaos, Import, and Absolutely Zero. The energy drink contains the following ingredients: caffeine, carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavors, and sodium citrate. It is not recommended to people sensitive to caffeine and pregnant women. The company advertise Monster Energy drinks as a sponsor on different sporting events including mountain biking, car racing, motocross, snowboarding, and speedway. The energy drink is also led by musicians, athletes, and distributors worldwide.

Monster Energy reviews and complaints

Monster Energy is ranked 45 out of 893 in Food Manufacturers category

Area Served

USA

Payment Methods

Edit Description

Monster Energy Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.

Compare Monster Energy to

Flight Energy Drink
Flight Energy Drink
1 review
Compare

Do you have something to say about Monster Energy? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup