As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks.Last night I did my nightly workout routine.

I got home and opened up a can of vanilla Monster Muscle. I took a long swig and I drank about half of the can. I stopped drinking it because of a weird taste. I knew something was wrong so I opened up the can and was amazed at what I saw.

After a closer inspection of the drink I noticed a slimy clump of something floating in the can. I poured out the remains of the drink. I was disgusted at what I saw and could not believe what I had just ingested into my body. I could still taste it in my mouth the entire night.

I am disappointed with this product and I hope you further look into this matter.

I am a very dissatisfied customer and will no longer purchase your products.I have enclosed pictures of the can and contents inside of the can.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Monster Energy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Monster Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Monster Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Monster Energy?

Comments