As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks.Last night I did my nightly workout routine.
I got home and opened up a can of vanilla Monster Muscle. I took a long swig and I drank about half of the can. I stopped drinking it because of a weird taste. I knew something was wrong so I opened up the can and was amazed at what I saw.
After a closer inspection of the drink I noticed a slimy clump of something floating in the can. I poured out the remains of the drink. I was disgusted at what I saw and could not believe what I had just ingested into my body. I could still taste it in my mouth the entire night.
I am disappointed with this product and I hope you further look into this matter.
I am a very dissatisfied customer and will no longer purchase your products.I have enclosed pictures of the can and contents inside of the can.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Vanilla Muscle Drink
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a bag of Hostess Powdered Mini Donuts on Friday 7/29/2016. Opened bag the next morning. Immediately noticed a foul odor coming from the bag. The donuts..."
- "I also had a bad experience with one of these ready pac salads. I was tossng my salad after just adding the extra ingredients that come with salad bowl...."
- "I was sitting down tonight enjoying a bowl of Breyer's ice cream, Reese's Blast to be exact. I was chomping on the bits of chocolate cups with my front teeth,..."
- "Horrible customer service, don't buy here, save yourselfs some grieve. After being told to take the machine apart, see where the leak was coming from, take pictures, video, then they..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "2006 Suzuki sent back to dealer for repair. Itmes claimed repaired were not repaired. Problem: Auto overheating. Repais shop claimed they replaced water pump but auto..."
- "Mogan,purched in December. Need advise for repair...."