As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks.Last night I did my nightly workout routine.
I got home and opened up a can of vanilla Monster Muscle. I took a long swig and I drank about half of the can. I stopped drinking it because of a weird taste. I knew something was wrong so I opened up the can and was amazed at what I saw.
After a closer inspection of the drink I noticed a slimy clump of something floating in the can. I poured out the remains of the drink. I was disgusted at what I saw and could not believe what I had just ingested into my body. I could still taste it in my mouth the entire night.
I am disappointed with this product and I hope you further look into this matter.
I am a very dissatisfied customer and will no longer purchase your products.I have enclosed pictures of the can and contents inside of the can.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Vanilla Muscle Drink
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "When I was going to pour myself some green tea I noticed this blob in my bottle. What is it?? I'm disgusted and now when I see other complaints of..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Shopping for Christmas gifts, I placed an order with you all and received"JUNK" in the mail....restock/returned "***"....both boxes fell apart and were torn. I can't give this as a gift..."
- "The contract I entered into with Velator Contracting was for a pool demolition in my backyard. Then he was to fill the hole in the ground with dirt. He completed..."
- "I have ordered two of the same frame for my children and paid extra for personalization. Orders were for exactly the same font. There was no color choice offered for..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."