Monster Energy - Disappointed customer

As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks.Last night I did my nightly workout routine.

I got home and opened up a can of vanilla Monster Muscle. I took a long swig and I drank about half of the can. I stopped drinking it because of a weird taste. I knew something was wrong so I opened up the can and was amazed at what I saw.

After a closer inspection of the drink I noticed a slimy clump of something floating in the can. I poured out the remains of the drink. I was disgusted at what I saw and could not believe what I had just ingested into my body. I could still taste it in my mouth the entire night.

I am disappointed with this product and I hope you further look into this matter.

I am a very dissatisfied customer and will no longer purchase your products.I have enclosed pictures of the can and contents inside of the can.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Monster Energy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Monster Energy.
Filing a new complaint about