As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks.Last night I did my nightly workout routine.
I got home and opened up a can of vanilla Monster Muscle. I took a long swig and I drank about half of the can. I stopped drinking it because of a weird taste. I knew something was wrong so I opened up the can and was amazed at what I saw.
After a closer inspection of the drink I noticed a slimy clump of something floating in the can. I poured out the remains of the drink. I was disgusted at what I saw and could not believe what I had just ingested into my body. I could still taste it in my mouth the entire night.
I am disappointed with this product and I hope you further look into this matter.
I am a very dissatisfied customer and will no longer purchase your products.I have enclosed pictures of the can and contents inside of the can.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Vanilla Muscle Drink
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I purchased this product from Wal-Mart 7/30/2016 ..got it home and gave one to my grand daughter...she said that she have chips of chocolate in her pudding ..and it taste..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..."
- "Usually we order a side of chicken pieces with our pizzas... I like em and our dogs go crazy over chicken. They use to be the size of..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."