Poured out my can of Gronk energy into a cup, and this stuff was floating all in it! Don't know what it is

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of monster energy gronk energy drink from Monster Energy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Monster Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monster Energy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Monster Energy?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1246936

ME TOO I POURED IT INTO A CUP AND IT HAD NASTY BROWN PELLETS IN IT THAT STINK WHEN SQUASHED. I AM SO DISGUSTED AND HAVE A VIDEO OF ME OPENING ONE AND POURING IT OUT THAT , SHOULD I POST IT?

to Anonymous Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1247043

Just poured 3 cans of Groningen Monster out and it looked brown/black particles came out of my cans. Looks something like tea that comes out of the tea bag when brewing. Wtf

to Jason Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1247045

GRONK MONSTER

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1246870

I had the exact same thing happen