Featured Not resolved
3.4
Additional Fees

Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup.

Product or Service Mentioned: Monster Energy Gronk Energy Drink.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I just had the same issue. I poured half of it with no issue but the bottom part of the can had brown pieces that came out of the can. No more monster energy drinks for me.

Katkuba
Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1278828

My guess is that it is something herbal ground up and used while making the drinks. A couple of things come to mind.

Ginseng and Guarana are herbs that are used in Gronk. They must try to filter it out before putting it in the can, but it's hard to filter out everything.

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1276988

I've had an issue with the little brownish pieces of (something) that resemble pieces of tobacco or something in the bottom of the Gronk cans. Would really like to know wtf that *** is...

to Collin Chiles Boston, Massachusetts, United States #1278239

Just happened to me this weekend. I thought someone put out a cigarette in it when i wasnt looking. Wtf is that ***?

to Al #1318745

The previous comment is very correct. It is a supplement which does not fully dissolve within water. It is actually a key signature to monster energy drinks, and is not uncommon at all.