Monster Energy Gronk Energy Drink Review from Gainesville, Florida
I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom.They kinda look pepper flakes and mold.
I like to mix my Monster with water to get rid of the carbonation. Thank God I did that because if I hadn't I would have never know.
This is disgusting and it made me have run to the bathroom.They need to stop making these ASAP.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "Be aware for DFW Audi in Dallas, TX SCAM especially with the sales guy Ricky Norris email@example.com 817-354-2834 main and 817-401-7499 direct line. They are showing old or fake..."
- "I am not happy with the David's Bridal return policy. Recently my friend's wedding was officially canceled. They were suppose to get married back in Feb, but the groom was..."
- "I arrived in Macon on December 14, 2011 at approximately 6pm from VA to visit my niece in the hospital. My older sister had made arrangements for me to stay..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."