Featured Not resolved
4.0

I bought a can of Monster, the new Gronk edition and I found a junk load of little black things at the bottom.They kinda look pepper flakes and mold.

I like to mix my Monster with water to get rid of the carbonation. Thank God I did that because if I hadn't I would have never know.

This is disgusting and it made me have run to the bathroom.They need to stop making these ASAP.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of monster energy gronk energy drink from Monster Energy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Monster Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Monster Energy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Monster Energy?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1244509

I just found the same thing in mine!!!

Morristown, New Jersey, United States #1242245

I just had the same thing happen to me! Did you call the 1800 number to find out what it was?!

El Monte, California, United States #1230282

Did you complaint to the company? I just found the same think in my Gronk monster as well. I emailed the company about it.