Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

BPA Lining in Alumium Cans

by Alexandrya

What is used to line the aluminum cans in Monster drinks?

by Parlee

Are you guys giving money to put stickers on cars trucks and motorcycles and are you using the text message method I want to know if I'm being scammed or not

View

Monster Rehab pink lemonade and iced tea

by Brandi S

I was buying cases of this every week but now they have been discontinued and I am SUPER PISSED! Where can i find some near Portland Oregon?

Is there a way to get them online? PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!

Monster Rehab tea+lemonade

by Jackie V

A coke distributor informed me today that the yellow can Monster Rehab (tea+lemonade) has been discontinued. Is this true?

Scam?

by Enola

Eric morgan is he an employee? Contact me asap need to know if i am being scammed

Promotional question

by Aashna

I drive a 2015 dodge dart and it's mostly covered in monster stickers and items given to me by monster reps that have serviced my location of business that I worked and managed. My husband and I both drink lots of monster drinks.

How could I receive more stickers to put on my car, since I am no longer with that company and to possibly help advertise your product I would like to do more to my car.

I travel from new york to South Carolina a lot so it would be great for advertisement. Thank you so much.

View

Why can't I find monster mean bean?

by Meckenzie

It's very scarce here in Tennessee please tell me that you are still making it...

Questions 7