Review about Monster Energy Drink from Grove City, Ohio
My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste.After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in the monster.
He is freaking out! I also took a sip when he opened it bc he asked me if I noticed a weird taste.
I haven't drank any energy drinks since I found out I was pregnant but what is this bug?I added pictures with serial number on the can.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Drink
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "Experian, one of the "big Three" credit bureaus was recently hacked resulting in the loss of some 15,000,000 (15 million) peoples personal information data. Since the ***, a number..."
- "I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made. This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in..."
- "Short: -I bought 26 shirts (DTG) that were shipped to multiple addresses ($310) -1 received wrong color shirt -1 shirt was not even delivered -all shirts had the same design size printed, from small..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."