Review about Monster Energy Drink from Grove City, Ohio
My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste.After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in the monster.
He is freaking out! I also took a sip when he opened it bc he asked me if I noticed a weird taste.
I haven't drank any energy drinks since I found out I was pregnant but what is this bug?I added pictures with serial number on the can.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Drink
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently I bought 3 Gronk monsters and found this at the bottom of each one.I will still be buying monsters just not this flavors..."
- "its super grose when slimey stuff comes down your throat *** no man im thru its the 2nd time with this kona blend monster we thank monster for making..."
- "Broken seal & this is what I found. Not sure what it is, due to the comments I've read it could possibly be MOLD...Absolutely disguisting & unacceptable. Thank goodness I..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I ordered a dress 3 weeks ago for an important event. I Paid for express shipping and everything so it could be here on time. Well they have my money,..."
- "I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made. This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in..."
- "Experian's estimated "2 Billion Dollar" Data Breach and did they lie to Congress about it? (A Serious Federal Criminal Offense). BOTH Experian and Court Ventures sold data from their website to,..."