Review about Monster Energy Drink from Grove City, Ohio
My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste.After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in the monster.
He is freaking out! I also took a sip when he opened it bc he asked me if I noticed a weird taste.
I haven't drank any energy drinks since I found out I was pregnant but what is this bug?I added pictures with serial number on the can.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Monster Energy Drink
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I visited Europe in May and bought Godiva dark chocolates in Belgium. I was told that they are the best chocolates , but to my utter shock when I..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "Experian's estimated "2 Billion Dollar" Data Breach and did they lie to Congress about it? (A Serious Federal Criminal Offense). BOTH Experian and Court Ventures sold data from their website to,..."
- "Its a shame temp agencies use thus card for employment. My card has been locked for 4 days now and i have 5 different emails to different people at glibal..."
- "I orderd a intake manifold it did not fit due to a casting problem wherever this junk part was made. This caused 6 bent push rods and metal shavings in..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."